Monday 1 September 2014

Bumbling on through

     This weekend was a blow out in terms of hobby progress. The same few models that were on my desk Friday after work, are still there, Monday morning before work, but I did get a little bit of painting done mid-week and I also did a little bit of tidying up of old models about the same time.

      The first 4 figures, below, are my zombie wedding scene from hassle free miniatures. These were yet another impulse buy earlier in the year just before I actually got married. Something about painting up both of us as zombies in the right sort of gear, just made me laugh, so it had to be done really, and yes, I did wear a bright yellow waistcoat . . . While these were painted up much earlier this year, I didn't get time to base them and as it had been bugging me that I hadn't, it was a job that crept back up my to-do list.

Hassle free zombie wedding party

Hassle free zombie wedding party

      The best man figure isn't from the metal hassle free set, but is a plastic zombie from a set that will be going up in dribs and drabs for the rest of the year.

Hassle free zombie wedding party

         I'm going to keep an asterix on the zombie horde label until it actually becomes one. The 5 zombies I have posted up so far do not, under any circumstances, make a horde.

Until next time, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment