Wednesday 23 March 2016

Keeping up momentum

    As Salute draws closer I am trying to get some projects finished and off of my painting desk, hopefully, straight onto a gaming table. I am about 2/3 of the way through my Afghani troops and as I have a game coming up I have a steady stream of them running across my desk.


My second batch of troops, I have tried to split up crews and teams so that as I add more coloured vests or change my white at all the teams will show some variation. In this case, the guy laying down is half of a lmg team and I have part of a mortar team who I haven't included as his base isn't finished.


This is the first of 3 bikes I need to paint. As I bought an extra two to use as scenery I have left the guy on the back loose, this means I can swap in spare guys so that my bikes are always armed with the weapons I want them to have and if I need a single guy to be on the bike I can represent that as well.


Now to get back to scenery and finishing off the last of the bits I bought last year at Salute.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment