Sunday 30 October 2016

Zomtober 2016 - Week 5

Zomtober zombie count: 18

   Not a huge amount to report this week. I played a quick game of Lord of the Rings on Monday to get my mojo back into that game - more to come in the future - and did a little bit of zomtober painting just to keep up with he challenge.

    First up are 3 survivors from Hasslefree miniatures. The girl on the left was a freebie as the order took a while to turn up, the one in the middle was just a fantastic sculpt and how could I not pick up the goth on the right?



    Secondly, I have my last unpainted Nazi zombie, the officer. Again a great sculpt and really had to be done, just a pity I didn't finish him last year when I did that theme!


   Lastly we have, well I don't know what it is, but it felt really Halloween to me. It is from Black Tree Designs and was just too cheap not to add to the rest of what was a sensible order.


Thanks for reading

12 comments:

  1. Lovely work! I have the punk Joanne but neither of the other two yet. I want to get a couple so can have a sword and assault rifle armed versions! Awesome work for the final weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simon. They are great sculpts, really can't fault them.

      Delete
  2. Great finish Mike, you've had a tremendous Zomtober.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you've had an excellent Zombtober and I've found another great blog to follow - win/win!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love Hasslefree sculpts - so well done and fun to boot. You've painted these up very nicely sir, has been fun following your Zombtober escapades!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool, nice looking minis, love the last one!

    ReplyDelete