Monday 17 July 2017

Tusken Raiders

"The Sand People are easily startled, but they will soon be back, and in greater numbers."
- Obi-Wan Kenobi

   So yet again I have failed to keep on target on something that isn't my target. The Sand People are, again, from the second box set, while the Bantha is from wave 4 but they had been sitting on the side of my desk* for a while, waiting their turn and it just made sense to paint them as it kept the Imperial Assault progress going even if it wasn't something I should have been doing.

*Although I am not sure why!


   Looking at photos online of both the real props and costumes, and how others have painted their figures, the overwhelming theme was a limited beige pallet with a few browns on the details. So that is what I did, picking out some bits in different creams and beiges just so it didn't look like it was a quick drybrush and finish job.



Thanks for reading

4 comments:

  1. Woooa! Fantastic! Ueee aaa eeee (tusken scream ;p)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I know have to have these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really nice models. Just a pity (as always) it is just a single sculpt.

      Delete