Saturday 16 December 2017

Lion Rampant Movement Trays

   Between work taking over and another quick get away, my hobby time has been MIA for a couple of weeks now, but with a big game of Lion Rampant looming and a mix of not being happy with my current choice of movement tray and needing more to cover both of my dark age armies, I decided to start a fresh. Obviously, this meant a quick trip to Warbases and I picked up the perfect bases to make a shieldwall unit.*
* Although historically it seems
that even the smallest shieldwall
was 3 men deep . . .

 Possibly the least exciting first photo for a blog post ever.

 My current Anglo-Saxon army on their movement trays. This is starting to look a lot like a shieldwall to reckon with.

My current Vikings on their trays.

Because of how I was painting these armies and what I plan to do with them in the future, there are painted models that don't fit into these trays and a few** more left to paint that will then need trays of their own, so this project isn't entirely finished yet.
** Quite a lot

Thanks for reading

2 comments: