Friday, 11 September 2026

High Elf Spearmen

   Quick on the heals of the High Elf archers comes a unit of spearmen. I'm still expecting this to be a fairly slow project, but while momentum and time is on my side, it makes sense to just chug on through and see how far this will carry me. I'm doing a Battle March army for the moment - 600 points with a slightly different set of force org rules - so there isn't a lot to get done - somewhere about 40 models, although, I have three different lists written to allow me to paint what I fancy.
   This unit of spearmen is from a similar province (I think Tiranoc by the colour and motifs) as the mounted noble and the last unit of archers. I kept the same white and blue from all the studio elf armies, and added the yellow accent colour. This should make a core of models that look like they might be the original garrison who have been reenforced by units later on.


Thanks for reading

1 comment: