Tuesday 11 August 2020

Bulking up 4th Company

   I've still not managed to get a game of 9th edition 40k in yet, as my gaming didn't quite take off after lockdown ended in quiet the way I hoped it would, but I'm still quite hyped about my Primaris. These two squads are the last of the bits I've had sitting around waiting to be built, another squad of Intercessors and a squad of Aggressors.
I've given the Intercessors stalker bolt rifles which are the heavier stand and fire version of the bolt rifle, hoping these guys will camp on objectives.
I made my aggessors veteran as it seemed to suit their fluff being an elite unit thrown into the worst fighting, whether or not a make them vets in the rules will be a different matter. 

   I've got ideas on where I want to take the 4th next, but I really need to get a game in before I go nuts. Plus I have other ideas for the chapter too which will probably come first.

Thanks for reading

4 comments:

  1. These remind me of a my old wargaming club Battle Force Pompey who in order to qualify for a tournament spayed the whole thing with Halfords Gold automotive paint, washed with brown ink, red eyes a bit of silver on the guns and bases of sand. The C-3PO legion was born. They did quite well too. Yours are far more detailed and really look effective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha. I wondered where that was going.
      But yeah, the problem you described is exactly why its taken years for this army to reach the blog, they looked terrible before I modified the colourscheme!

      Delete