As Operation Panic Paint started to draw to a close and I lost what little focus I had and started to just paint whatever came to hand*, I did manage to tip some more useful units onto the desk to keep myself at least in sight of the right track. As I mentioned with the Napoleonic French cannon, I felt like a gun a side would make for a more interesting regular table top game, so I wanted to make sure I finishe done for the other side too.
*Yeah . . .
This Royal Artillery cannon plus limber and crew came in the same order as the French one, from Essex Miniatures and I painted it in the same colour recipe as my 28mm one.