Tuesday 22 December 2020

Welcome To The World

    I try to keep this blog pretty hobby-centric but every now and again I've got a good reason to break that rule and this is one of those posts.

   About a week ago my wife gave birth to our first child, a boy we have called Edward. As you can imagine he is taking up nearly all of our time at the moment so my hobby is definitely suffering, but its been totally worth it so far.

   I've got big plans for my hobby next year and have been buying up armies since we found out (giving fair warning that I have failed at least one of my hobby targets for 2020) but I suspect posts will dry up a bit in the immediate future.

Thanks for reading 

5 comments:

  1. Buy Calpol, you're going to need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome news Mike! Congratulations to you and your wife 😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! Hope all is fine! My newborn has a month now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michal.
      Congratulations to you guys.
      How are you coping?

      Delete