Saturday 11 December 2021

Last Few Bits - Winter

    With the realisation of how little I had left to paint for my Winter WW2 Germans, I decided to just crack on (with the bits that I knew where I'd put them). A second MMG just because and some infantry from the sprues I had left over. I'd built my last 3 squads to match what a German squad should be on paper for late war, 2x smg, lmg and a panzerfaust, so I used the opportunity to add more options which meant 3 more panzerfaust and rifles, then 9 assault rifles (3 with panzerfausts).

   Its been really nice being able to just sneak 5 or 10 minutes of painting in at a time and just getting figures moving again. I've still got a kuberwagon for this project somewhere but it's got to turn up before I can paint it, otherwise I'm done for the time being.



Thanks for reading

2 comments:

  1. Having real problems leaving comments on the blog…but if this one gets through…

    “just looking at those lads makes me feel chilly! Top stuff.”

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jolly. I wonder if it's just you or a bigger problem?

    ReplyDelete