Friday 8 March 2024

Bigger Bugs Pt 19

   Slowing right down on the painting front again, but I have finished this figure - a Tyranid Neurolictor. In what I can only assume is a blatant attempt at selling slightly less popular models, GW has been bringing out new White Dwarf only Combat Patrols, with Tyranids getting the second of these with a Vanguard force based around Lictor breeds. In this one it's a regular Lictor, a Neurolictor and 3 units of 3 Von Ryan Leapers (baby lictors).

   As it felt fluffy for what Combat Patrol is supposed to be and I was already close to achieving it, I gave in to the obvious sales tactic and bought the bits I was missing, the first of these being the Neurolictor.


   Painting wise I've done nothing overly interesting with it, just giving it my regular paint job, but I think it looks pretty good as it is.

I need to paint up the remaining 3 Von Ryan Leapers next time I get some spare time and then organise another game in our campaign, which has gone very quiet in recent months.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment