But, the end result isn't too bad in my opinion. These guys, and the next 10 I have to do, are going to be pure horde material. Their stats will be so bad that the human party really shouldn't struggle to take them on one at a time, but I want their strength to be in bogging their opponents down until the skeletons can get in.
The figure at the front is still a bit of a mystery to me. It is a Otherworld miniatures figure, that has been given a left over skeleton sword to give him a chance in combat. I will give him half decent stats as he looks like he deserves it, but I still don't really know what, or who he is, on context to why he is part of this horde, other than the fact he is obviously undead. . .
Lastly, for this post, I have completed my first batch of gravestones to add more scenery to the board when I put the game on properly. I have just over this amount of grave stones left to go, so I think it should bulk up quite nicely. I have mounted them on plasti-card bases in groups to stop keep the scenery a bit tidy, I have seen games put on with every stone on it's own base and it just gets a bit unwieldy to play on.
I have also got a few bits saved up for their own, out of sequence post in a couple of weeks time, plus an exciting new project that will get it's own run of posts fairly soon. So I have a lot to keep me going.
Thanks for reading.