Friday 13 April 2018

Carrying on with Gangs of Rome

   My painting motivation hasn't been what it could be in recent weeks but I am turning a corner and spending more time at my painting desk and, while some of the bits have been completely off topic, I am trying to get on with some of the more important projects.

   First up, using my soon to be patented 'batch colour system' - this time white and blue, is another base of Roman mob. I think this base is entirely made up of figures from War Banner but I'm just not sure anymore.


   More importantly, I have also been trying to finish some gangers so I can try to get a game or two in to help motivate this project. I have quite enjoyed picking up the body I fancy working on, finding what the card says and building/painting the figure to fit, so in this batch Plautilla's description says that she always uses barbed arrows, so I knew the figure needed a bow.
  (Left to right: Manlius, Mastiff and Plautilla)


Thanks for reading

6 comments:

  1. These are looking great Mike, you are making Gangs of Rome more and more tempting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael. Got to stay motivated long enough to get a game in!

      Delete
  2. Great job, love the civilians on the first picture...waiting for more now!

    ReplyDelete