Monday 14 November 2022

Righting A Wrong

   To date* my most played army has turned out to be my LotR Haradrim. This came as a bit of surprise to me when I realised, as it's an army that I've put next to no pressure on myself to paint, with models just being added as and when I have spare time and as such, none of them have made it onto the blog yet. They are, however, the army I picked, precisely because they were unpainted, for the Battle Companies campaign I've been playing with my brothers.

*with 2 months of gaming left to go

   So far I have painted up a box worth of foot infantry, a box worth of riders, a pair of captains and all the Serpent Guard I am ever likely to buy**.

**have you seen the price of the serpent riders online?






I still need to paint another box of infantry and another box of riders for a game I'd like to play, then I have 2 of the 3 Mumuks I need . . .

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment