Friday 13 July 2018

Sicaran again

   I have a lot of ideas floating around in my head at the sec and any number of projects that are vying to be finished first but as it is 30k that I'm playing the most (and planning on playing the most) it only makes sense that my main focus remains on it. As I have mentioned before, my Sons of Horus are very much my test bed army, I want to use them to try out list ideas so I know what suits my style and what suits the normal gaming styles I will see, one of the lists I want to try out is using as many tanks as I can fit into my points limit.
   The Sicaran battle tank is fast becoming one of my favourite looking 30k vehicles and the Venator varient is by far the prettiest of these, so I knew I had to try *one out.
*at least


   As per normal, my Sons of Horus colour scheme is fairly understated, as they aren't huge fans of embellishment and again, I've not weathered the tank yet as I want to go back over them all and get a unifed look.



Thanks for reading

2 comments: