Thursday 27 September 2018

Lascannons

    In the mind set of doing something fresh, I have gone back to an old, worn project that just needs a bit more love to get over the finishing line, plus, I am really enjoying painting them, my Hervictus 14th.
    While, this year's work on this project has been entirely focussed on the 3rd platoon, these guys were in fact bought a couple of years back for my second platoon and will be fielded as such, the causalities of the mind set of being so close to the end of a project that you can do those last few models anytime you want, before they are subsequently forgotten.

   I have 7 models left in this project* so I am keen to get started on the last step.

*Before I buy more as ever.


Thanks for reading

3 comments:

  1. I have a stalled Steel legion project in the loft, these are how I envisaged many years ago how they would look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steel Legion just look epic. Get them back out and have a paint.

      Delete