Wednesday 14 November 2018

Codex approved

   The other unit I finished at the weekend, was a second squad of tactical marines for my Ultramarines. As with my Sons of Horus, I am trying to get the bulk of the basic troops done first, before I start looking at the more interesting stuff, simply because I have a strong belief that basic infantry is where motivation goes to die. If you can get through the basic ranks, the project is a good one, if you can't, walk away.
   Also, the other thing I want to try with my Ultramarines is smaller more flexible squads, maybe mounted in rhinos, rather than the big infantry squads I favour with my Sons of Horus just to try and make sure my armies play differently.

30k horus heresy ultramarine tactical squad

Thanks for reading

6 comments:

  1. I have just found the lyrics to `The Smurf Song' would you like me to link you? Something catchy to paint along while singing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just;
      La la lala la la.
      La la la la la. . .

      Delete