Wednesday 13 February 2019

The Mournival Podcast




   Last summer one of the guys I had become good mates with in the Warhammer 30k community messaged me to say he had left the podcast he was on and he was thinking of putting together a new one, also, would I like to be one of the hosts? Being a big fan of podcasts in general it seemed like a fun thing to give a try and my normal attitude of ‘give most things a try once’ came into effect, so before I knew it I had said yes.
   It has taken about 6 months to get to the point where we were happy enough with our equipment that we were willing to do a recording session but let me introduce Episode 0 of the Mournival Podcast.

   There is a fair bit of swearing - not by me I hasten to add! - and we have a few things that we need to fix from listening back to ourselves* but we are now live and the next recording session is planned.
   The name comes from the primarch Horus' 'think tank' of commanders. They aren't his highest ranking officers (although one of them is) but they are a mix of opinions which means he knows he will always get honest feedback - we have tried to emulate that by having a mix of play styles and hobby attitudes.
*My accent in particular is shocking

Thanks for reading (and potentially listening). If you have any feedback we are happy to hear it.

6 comments: