Tuesday 26 February 2019

More boys in Blue

   As I said on the last post, this project is gathering steam is progress is going well. While, I didn't do even a quarter of the painting I had planned for the weekend (I found the best bottle shop I have ever been to and we spent a day recording the new episode of the Mournival Podacst) I still managed to get a bit chunk of infantry built, another unit of Union painted and a bit of scenery built.


   The building is from 4Ground and is nothing particurally special, but I wanted something man made that was interesting enough to break up a more natural board while being small enough to fit in the same storage solution as the infantry - in this case, it has magnets underneath and it breaks down, it so it can go in the same box file.
   I do have some furniture to go in it to make it look lived in. . . .



Thanks for reading

4 comments:

  1. Great job again Mike and I love that building!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff Mike! Have you gotten any commanders on horses yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ivor.
      I have an old Salute freebie one, but no plans to use it just yet.

      Delete