Monday 18 February 2019

The second new project of 2019. . .

   After nearly a month with very little painting going on, I have found myself in a flurry of hobbying. Why you ask? Because, I have started a new project. . .*
   The new project is American Civil War using the Rebels and Patriots rules from Osprey. As it is another Lion Rampant variant it allows an army to be bought, painted and get onto the table fairly quickly, which is definitely something that interests me in my hobby at the moment. The first side I am painting up are the Union forces.

   My first unit was (as ever) the test bed for my colour scheme and I am pretty pleased with the end result, although it has to be said the trousers are slightly lighter in real life. I'm going to go into more details on my plans when I have more figures finished.

*Yes, I know I said that I wasn’t going to start any 
new ones but in my defence, I am pretty weak.**
**Also, I blame Neil



Thanks for reading

6 comments:

  1. I find that there is nothing better than starting a new project to get the creative juices flowing and they certainly seem to be flowing with these Mike, great job!

    ReplyDelete