Tuesday 8 March 2022

Eldar/Aeldari Howling Banshees - Howling Blade Shrine

    Not the post I meant to upload next but the post we have gotten. I ordered a box of Eldar/Aeldari Howling Banshees around Christmas as I kept having ideas about my army, mostly nostalgia, and figured that while they were out of stock I could pay for them then and deal with the models as and when they turned up. They turned up last week and I got on with building them, which was a bigger task than I expected. Each figure is 11 or 12 parts, which seems like overkill, none of which are swappable with other figures. This meant I built the exarch as a regular troop by accident and had to fudge some of the parts onto a different figure (although I'm pleased with the end result).

   Painting was quick and uninspired if you are familiar with the Howling Banshee regular colours, but I have ideas to make a second squad much more different.


I might have had a minor accident (or two) with the Aeldari preorders last weekend but they are a problem for another day. Now I'm sure I had actual projects to get on with.

Thanks for reading

2 comments: