Friday 4 March 2022

A Red Day

    After those detours, I thought it was best to go back to my main project of the start of the year again, my Rohan. I'm trying to keep chugging through these so I can get them on the table at my first chance*.

*which does beg the question of when I'm going to start looking at the other side . . .


   This post is about the next three batches of infantry. I'm not going to claim that these have been painted since the last unit I blogged about (Dire Avengers) as I've been using a batch of these as a palette cleanser between other projects. Again, I don't need these done for any of the games I have planned in the short future, but they are so useful to have and the sheer numbers of them in my backlog now (thanks Neil) mean that I do need to get some moving, plus they are quite nice to paint, so I'd like to keep units moving in between other projects. With 4 of the 6 batches done, I should now focus on the units that I need in the shorter term.



Also to mention in passing is that I've got a new role (in the same company that I currently work) that means I'll be out of the house more, which with travelling time and workload will probably mean my painting output will drastically lower from April onwards, so I've got March to try and get my painted figures number as high as possible and project numbers as low as possible. Stay tuned to see if I succeed. . .

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment