Monday 23 January 2023

American Engineers

   One of my aims for this year was to try and play a few more scenario based games, on this target I've been going through my backlog of Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy magazine for ideas and I came across a road clearing mission. The scenario is designed for early war armies with the Germans as the attackers and French as defenders but I plan to run it late war with the Germans defending and Americans attacking.

   With the scenario in mind I had a look online for some WW2 engineers actually using the tools of the trade and came across Black Tree Designs' US Engineers which fitted the bill perfectly, so two packs were ordered (to give my brother a set so we could play the scenario twice playing both sides) and I sat back and waited for my order to arrive. It looks like Black Tree Designs have sped their process up as it only took 2 months for these to get here and for some reason one of my packs had an extra guy, which is perfect.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment