Thursday 2 February 2023

WW2 M5A2 Coyote

   Wait a second you are thinking, a what? So I'm straying into weird war territory here, so bear with me. I really like Bolt Action as a ruleset, it has problems and limitations, do I think its better than Chain of Command or Battlegroup? Probably not, but for what I use it for, it's brilliant. In spite of all of that, I have always been Konflict '47 curious.
   However, you scroll through the Warlord Games websites looking at the weird walkers they sell for the game and then take a look at the price tags and you'll quickly see why I've not taken the plunge earlier. My plan had always been to use a regular WW2 army and just add a walker or two and maybe a unit in the future and call it done, but had never been able to justify the price tag. Then I saw that the Coyote was only £20 on Wayland Games' site and it seemed like the right price to dip a toe in and see what I thought about the resin and metal figures.

konflict 47 coyote light walker USA

   In game, I'm not expecting a huge amount out of this. I've got the rules coming from Warlord Games, so I can't see points or slots but I'm assuming this will replace the tank - although armoured car would be a great result for me - as the walker only has a mmg and hmg as its ranged weapons.
   I've named it Mercy as I'm a fan of a series of books about a shapeshifter who turns into a coyote. When I saw what this was called it had to be done.


Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment