Monday 7 August 2023

Bigger Bugs Pt 6

   I've had a few games of 10th edition Warhammer 40k now and I've started to come to the conclusion that I don't have enough big bugs, while I try to rectify that as much as my budget allows, I thought I'd get something a bit different onto the board in the form of some Von Ryan's Leapers - which I think are a slightly smaller version of the Lictor.

   I got 3 of these in my Leviathan box and my brother topped me up with another 3 while he was picking up some of his own. I'd seen horror stories online about how hard these models are to build but I spent the whole time building them expecting the next one to be the one with the issue, until I had the last one build on my desk and realised I hadn't noticed any problems.

I suspect I'll get one of the new full Lictors preordered as soon as they go on sale, but these mini Lictors are just too cool not to have some of.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment