Saturday 28 September 2024

Hervictus Topup

   A few months back when we were chatting about our next campaign and I was saying I wanted the regular troops on both sides to play a bigger part, but the other 3 players are all going to be using Space Marines of one flavour or another, or Sisters of Battle, which meant the Imperial Guard/Traitor Guard would fall to me to represent.

   While I have everything for the Traitor version of the Combat Patrol, the Imperial side was lacking quite a bit despite have a decent guard collection due to the limitations of the old metal Steel Legion range. I still need to work out what to do with the heavy artillery but the figures below solves most of the infantry gaps.

   The figures are sculpted by someone on Cults3D that I paid for and then printed for me by someone on Bluesky. I initially asked for about 8 guys to be printed but the price for printing was per base plate, which was about 12 figures a go, so I bought a set of rifle armed sculpts and just went for two prints.

   The figures in this batch are a couple of flamers, couple of melta guns, an officer, a rifle I converted with a chainsword, a medic and some of the rifles.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment