First up, I'm going to refer to the half year resolutions I made earlier in the year. My four hobby targets for the year were:
- Play 52 games. End of year games played; 83.
- Paint 6000 points of models. 7311 points of models painted.
- Paint 5 Storm of Magic monsters. Only 1 painted.
- Enter a non-attack wing tournament. Entered 2 and won an award at one of them.
- I have played 22 different games/rule sets,
- With a 41% win ratio,
- And painted 346 models in total.
- My most played game was Star Trek Attack Wing with 39 games played,
- My second most played game was Saga with only 6 games played.
As I succeeded in most of my targets, I am pretty happy with how this year has gone. Other than working out what forfeit to give myself for not painting up 5 monsters, this year has gone really well.
- Play 52 games.
- Paint more models than I buy. A change from last year but one that I hope will encourage me.
- Paint 5 monsters. Changed a little from last year.
- Enter a non-attack wing tournament.
- Learn a new game. I'm not overly sure how to work this one out, but I am thinking a minimum of 10 games of something should show it has been played enough to be considered learned? Maybe with a tournament at the end or something?
Lastly, purely blogging stuff. This wasn't an aim or a target or anything, I just found the facts interesting. As I write this my blog has had 2553 views, has 18 followers and has 63 posts written. So a massive thank you for everyone who either follows, or just reads this regularly, none of this would have been done without you guys. It's a weird feeling that there are people out there who are interested in what I get up to painting and playing with toy soldiers.
Thanks for reading