Tuesday 23 April 2019

Napoleonic Field Forge

   It's been a while since my last entry to the Wagons and Cartscategory* on my blog, so with a long bank holiday weekend, I thought it was high time I added to it and got another model off my backlog. As I say so very often, this model was bought while I was in full Napoleonic buying swing a couple of years ago, and has languished in my pile of potential ever since.
   The wagon is from warbases, along with the horses, while the drover is a Perry Miniature (I think). I am pretty confident there are no rules for field forges in Sharp Practise, but it was another model that I just thought looked amazing.
*Possibly my favourite category

 
   It's been given the same technique I used on the ACW cannons – namely Ford Green Meadow spray, black wash and a lighter green edge highlight, something I will do for all future Napoleonic woodwork, I think.


Thanks for reading

5 comments: