Saturday 6 July 2019

Summoned from Hades

  The last few batches of mortal Greeks are on the verge of being finished but due to how quick and easy undead are to paint, the last two batches of skeletons from Wargames Atlantic have jumped the queue. I built the last figures I needed for my planned Of Gods and Mortals list then built the last few figures as a mix of either spearman or archers to round out units for a potential Lion Rampant army as I am very tempted by another box or two of these.


   The spearmen have been built using the last of the round shields and a handful of the more Boeotian looking shields, with a fair few left without shields at all. If I was to buy another box or two of these, I would definitely buy a pack of spare shields from Victrix.


Thanks for reading

4 comments: