Monday 16 March 2020

Another Tight Deadline

   As I said before my last tournament I hate forcing myself to paint to a definitive deadline. It's one thing agreeing that I'll try to get X done before our game on Wednesday, but completely different to promise that I have to get X done before a tournament.
   So why did I do it again, and why am I potentially going to do it a 3rd time this weekend?


   I said on the Mournival Podcast that I aimed to make 2020 the year I pushed my Ultramarines at events, with my Sons of Horus retiring for a while, but that was easier said than done when I only had 2000 points painted up and the average tournament is 2500-3000 points. So for Attrition Gaming's next event (The Conquest of El'Kan) I had to get my three Contemptor Dreadnoughts finished and this is definitely the point to point out that while I really enjoy using dreadnoughts, I really don't enjoy painting them, but I was pleased with the results.



  


And as is normal now, a bit of a photo dump from the event itself - suffice to say, when you see the photos, none of the games ended well;











Thanks for reading

3 comments: