Friday 4 September 2020

Irish Reinforcements

   After nearly a month of barely picking up my paint brush, I've started to get a bit of motivation to actually paint stuff rather than just ordering new toys. I've got a few new projects to admit to at some point soon but first lets stay positive with some painting, in this case another couple of units of regular troops for my Dark Age Irish warband.
   I ended up ordering a second box of the Atlantic Miniatures plastic dark age Irish as you get two and a half units worth of figures in a box (for Lion Rampant) and ideally, I wanted 3 or 4 units worth and with them being so nice to paint that wasn't a hardship. With this box, I am now up to 4 regular units, a few extras to go with the wolfhound units and then a few extra spares in case of breakages in the future.



   Not the most exciting post ever but now I have stuff moving on my painting desk this blog should become a bit more active, like I said, I have confessions to make. . . 

Thanks for reading

6 comments:

  1. Great looking skirmishers, Mike. I was thinking of getting this set for my Celts, but as I wanted mostly slingers, I saw a post that the set only comes with few sling/arms - mostly javelins and clubs. Great figures in any case, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The stuff you get on each sprue is a tad limited, but spread across an army its alright.

      Delete