Tuesday 29 September 2020

Painting the masses

    I've got myself back onto the painting bandwagon and spent the weekend painting again. This weekend I managed to knock out a couple of full units, the first of which is another unit of Ancient Britons. I checked the rules I planned to use over the weekend and realised I had misread the unit size for Celtic warriors - being a unit size of 16 and not 15 as I thought - so I added an extra couple of Britons to my painting table to make up this unit and the last one I finished.

   While I was at it, I thought I would paint the first chariot from a planned unit of 3. The standing crewman is a two part kit, so I swapped the top of his body for one from the normal sprue as I might get another unit of chariots in the future, but I am unlikely to be doing those chariots at the same time as more troops and variety is the spice of life and all that.


Thanks for reading

3 comments: