Saturday 5 February 2022

A Sword-Day

    Time to focus on the job at hand again. First up, my mate Neil has noted that I am basing my way through my small pile of Rohan and generously sold me his own backlog of Rohirrim at an amazing price, included in the box were 6 sprues of infantry (72 men) so while my initial list doesn't need any infantry, barring maybe some dismounts, those sort of numbers need thinning early on. My next painting batch has then been pushed back one slot and a sprue's worth of infantry jumped to the front.

   I've painted them identically to how I've been doing the riders, so nothing to add there. I also painted the foot banner that I missed in my last batch as it made sense to add it in here. Annoyingly, this is another one of those cases where the camera makes them look scruffier than they seem in real life.

I'd better get back to building my next batch . . .

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment