Tuesday 8 February 2022

Visiting The Underhive

    This is probably a good point to introduce another big project for the start of the year, my first planned gaming session of 2022 was a day of gaming with one of my brothers. When we visited Salute (2021) I managed to talk him into picking up a Necromunda gang - in this case, Cawdor - while I resurrected my Goliaths from an aborted campaign that was started in late 2019.

   Cards on the table, these are by no means my best painted figures ever, for some reason I have a complete mind block when it comes to painting Necromunda gangers, so they have been painted but that's about all I'm willing to call them. The campaign they were bought for was played at Waylands over a series of months in late 2019/early 2020 but was put to a stop when Covid hit. I'd half painted the figures but had gotten no further and while I hate playing with unpainted figures, the scenery was bare mdf and no one else had painted stuff either, so my half painted gangers were a step ahead of the competition. So for this game, I forced myself to finish the gang and while I can't claim it was a labour of love, it was great to see them finished and on the table.

   I plan to do a couple of posts about the scenery I've been building but as I forgot to take a huge amount of photos of the game, I thought I would dump what I did take at the bottom of this post then go back over the scenery at a future date.




One of my gangers was set on fire and I sort of left him to it . . .

   We were both under a time crunch so the game was left unfinished, but even with my burning ganger, we called it a victory for me as I was making the most headway.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment