Saturday 8 October 2022

Back In Old Cold Germany

   I'm pretty sure I declared that I had finished all the infantry for my WW2 Winter German project and yet here we are. While I didn't actually NEED them, I had long converted the metal winter German squad box that Warlord produce, for no reason other than for a bit of variety. I also don't have time to fit these into my painting schedule as there are far more important projects, but, again, here we are . . .

   These are just the contents of a single Warlord Games metal Winter German box, and the thing I liked about them was the lack of a solid uniform. The plastics need to be fairly similar so that everything in interchangeable, but with these metals we have a mix of long coats, white over coats, white over trousers and everything in between. Mixed into squads they should look the part*

*the photo is a tad bleached out

Now I'm sure I had I had more pressing projects to do . . .

Thanks for reading

2 comments: