Sunday 8 September 2019

You call that a transport? This is a transport.

   In the last two posts I mentioned that I had another project lined up that had a deadline looming - this is not that project. That out of the way, this is a model that I bought fairly early on in my rush to build a massive 30k Sons of Horus army but one that kept falling to the way side. The model is a Spartan Land Raider tank and for those who don't really know the more obscure models that Forge World has been churning out, the best I can say is that it is what happens when a Land Raider starts to feel insecure about it's size and decides to bulk up, upping it's transport capacity from 10 to 25*.
   Weirdly, I haven't actually got an immediate use for this transport, but it was something I wanted in my armoury so it was ready as soon as I did have a use.
*Which is how you start to get Primarch's and their bodyguards around the board



Thanks for reading

2 comments: