Wednesday 21 October 2020

Not yet a Roman

    After that minor diversion, I've jumped the gun a bit in my self imposed sequence of finishing units for the two armies for my ancient Britain project but looking at my painting table there should be two or three British units along next in quick succession so I'm letting myself off.

   This is the second unit of Roman Auxiliaries using the Warlord Games plastics with a 3rd full unit waiting in the wings for its turn on the desk. Nothing that different from the last unit except I tried painting a couple of bits in a different order so I could be messier for a bit longer as I think it speeds the job up and makes it a bit more enjoyable.

   I've also finished the first unit of Roman Auxilia Cavalry (I have two planned) which I thought fitted nicely into this post. Again, I'm using the same shield decals on all my auxiliaries except ones that obviously come from a different unit.

Thanks for reading

4 comments: