Thursday 29 October 2020

Skyclad and Ready To Fight

    As mentioned in the last post, I had a couple of units for my Ancient British army either finished or very nearly finished, which has made the start of this week a little bit easier. The unit that was finished and is being counted towards this week is a unit of Sky Clad Warriors or Fanatics. In the variant of Lion Rampant I plan to use, they have the similar rules and stats as regular warriors (as even the regular warriors are still nut jobs compared to the troops in most armies) except for 1 lower armour (understandable) and a rule that lowers their enemies armour to 1 in the turn that they charge. This guys are going to be taken off the board so quickly, but they should do some serious damage before they do.

   The models in this unit are Warlord Games with a few slight conversions to give a bit more variety and a command unit from Crusader Miniatures, again to mix up the low number of sculpts. I'm not sure how I plan to make the second unit more varied, but that is a problem for future Mike.


I really need to get the next unit of Romans painted pronto.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment