Tuesday 11 January 2022

More Rising Kingdom

    I've set myself a non-official challenge of only painting units from 2 different projects a month in an attempt to keep to my finishing projects goal, but I have no doubt this will go by the way side when it doesn't suit, or be made to fit what I'm doing*. So, with that in mind, this post doesn't count towards that 2 project metric as it was finishing a unit that I had started last year. . .

* Is an army a project or are both sides the same project**

** I suspect it will depend on which suits me better

   I've been having a shuffle around, mostly in terms of getting my painting shelf clear of stuff that I'm just not going to paint anytime soon or whole projects that I can't fit into my plans in the immediate future, but this unit had been started (only one coat of one colour but it was enough) and it made sense to me to get it finished and out of my way. Again, nothing clever that I didn't do on the last unit of New Kingdom Egyptian infantry, so not much to report. I've got another 3 units of infantry plus chariots to do for this army but it won't be mega soon.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment