Saturday 29 January 2022

Shield Shall Be Splintered or Mission Creep Pt.1

    I started painting the next batch of Riders Of Rohan and, like I mentioned in the last post, I added the horse from another batch into this one to keep a mix of horse colours going without doubling up on effort for the colours I planned and I also added Dernhelm as I wanted her to match my regular riders as she is hiding amongst them. Before I knew it my batch of 6 riders was now 8 riders and 2 infantry (might as well do the foot versions of Eowyn and Merry at the same time).


Rider Of Rohan Banner

Lord Of The Rings Dernhelm Rohan miniature

   Once I had finished those, I got it into my head that I might as well do the Fellowship version of Merry too so that his hair colour matched, then I got it into my head to do the Fellowship version of Pippin too . . .

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment