Friday 22 December 2023

First Company Terminators

   For the big game a few weeks back, my Space Marine playing brother needed to borrow some models to make up the points as his army was a tad too small. He borrowed my two Primaris Dreadnoughts which were ready to go, but he also wanted to borrow my squad of Terminators, which were not.

   At the time of asking, they had been built, sprayed and had the basic first wash, so there wasn't lots of work to do, so I made a focus of getting them done, which also meant I started working on the Terminator characters too - the Captain and Librarian.


   The Terminators are just amazing figures in person, so much nicer than the figures they are replacing. It has left me worryingly tempted to pick up a second unit, but there is so much on my list to do, it might be some time.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment