Sunday 24 December 2023

Speed Cult

   As the year comes to an end I've been going back over stuff both in my head and the drafts on this blog, the bits that matter more to anyone who reads this is the drafts that didn't get posted. One of those was another unit of Genestealer Cult*.

*no idea why I didn't just post these at the time  

   The Atalan Jackals, a biker unit, were a unit I knew I had to buy for my fledgling Genestealer Cult army, but one I knew I wasn't going to enjoy painting. In hindsight, however, they turned out to be quite enjoyable and I'm looking forward to getting them onto the table.

   I used the same colours as the infantry for the riders and the Goliath for the bikes to tie all elements together. 

Atalan Jackals gsc genestealer cult painted colourscheme


I am at that point where I am 50/50 on whether to keep buying and building this project, partly I wish I had done it earlier in the current campaign but they have been fun to paint and the game I played with them was also really good fun.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment