Tuesday 14 March 2023

The Dwarves Are Marching

   As always I have a lot of projects on the go - its a problem that I just can't seem to focus hard enough to solve - and this means that I flitter between them on a regular basis depending on what I fancy painting/playing or is just annoying me sitting unpainted. Why I am getting on with painting my Dwarish army, I can't tell you but I am making strides through it, so lets focus on that.

   This post is the last of the warriors I bought - in a mix of a box from North Star and some sprues from eBay. I built one unit exactly as per instructions but I used the other to test out a conversion idea and used Fireforge foot sgt crossbow arms to make the missile unit I always think of when I think Dwarves.

oathmark dwarf warriors dwarves crossbows

   I toyed with giving the second warrior unit a different shield design but decided against it - I can always add something in the future - and I decided against a banner for the crossbows, although in hindsight I'm tempted to add one in the future.


Thanks for reading

4 comments:

  1. These all look great and the conversions parts fit perfectly size wise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue and white shields are striking
    MW

    ReplyDelete