Saturday 27 May 2023

Bigger Bugs Pt 2

   This post is about a single model, the Hive Tyrant*, the beast in charge of my whole swarm. Of all the models in this army so far, this is the one I thought the longest and hardest about, and annoyed my brother the most in the process and that was on the question of how to equip it**. In the end, I decided she had absolutely no right having wings and flying off to be shot to bits while her swarm staggered on, so once I knew she was a ground pounder, the choices got easier, left with either full combat or a mix. 

*who needs a silly name

**yes, I probably should have magnetised the arms

   I decided to go for a mix as there just aren't enough big guns in a Tyranid army for my liking and this is a fairly easy way of getting one more in.

Any names in the comments, I'm tempted towards a Tiffany or Milly but happy to see if there are better ideas.

Thanks for reading

2 comments:

  1. Brenda. Knew one once that looked just like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha. Thanks for that - it's going on the list

      Delete