Wednesday 24 May 2023

The Swarm Pt 3

   A slight variation in my Swarm series on my Tyranids with the first of two batches (so far?) of gargoyles. For all intents and purposes these are just flying termagaunts as they even have identical weaponry but they were a unit that I was envious of in 3rd edition but was never ever going to buy in metal*. In the initial excitement of looking at Tyranids properly, I found 20 of them for about the price of one new box, so it was an easy decision. 
*those things fell over so easily and broke nearly every time they did


   I am probably going to swap the bases out for solid bases like I tend to do all my flying stuff nowadays (a see through stem into a solid base rather than a clear base) but that is a problem for the future.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment