Thursday 18 May 2023

The Swarm Pt 2

   Carrying on with the ongoing swarm, next up are another 12 termaguants. There's not a huge amount to say at this point that hasn't already been covered but I will definitely be looking into some kind of movement tray for them - just moving each batch around my man cave has been hard enough.

   As this army will hopefully be played with fairly soon*, I'm probably going to start having a look at the bigger bugs next but I do have a fair few small bugs I need to keep in mind.

*its just a question of whether I hold out for 10th or do a cheeky game or two of 9th before

Thanks for reading

2 comments:

  1. Have play at 9th then convert. I miss 3rd edition.....!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weirdly, I miss 3rd edition rules but the models and game between about 4th and 5th.
      The plastics were at the point they were getting really good but before they started getting less convertible and you could pick metal figures up in the store.

      Delete