Monday 1 August 2016

German tank crew

     When I start playing Bolt Action a bit more regularly we have planned to try a map based campaign and one of the rules we would like to try is allowing tank crews to gain experience. This then means that crews have to survive.
     Our house rules will allow a roll for X number of the crew to survive and try to get off the board, so I needed to pick up some crew. Step up the famous 50% off Black Tree Designs sale.

german tank crew black tree designs bolt action


     The annoying thing I have found out is Panzer III and 1V both had 5 man crews but with 2 packs  of men I am unlikely to have two full crews running around at any time.


 Thanks for reading

4 comments:

  1. They look good. You could probably still make a couple of extra crewmen from the Artizan Thrilling Tales range.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't thought of that. Good point, well made.

      Delete
  2. These look great Mike and an interesting twist on the rules - great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael. I will post if the idea works.

      Delete