Saturday 25 June 2022

Calling In The Liveried Troops

    This post is a quick one to show the next two units for my Andrew Trollope War of the Roses project. The second units of liveried archers and billmen*. Nothing hugely special to say about them as they are from the same boxes as the last few figures and painted in the same way, but they get me really close to completing this project before the looming the deadline.

*inc my 6th missing Man at Arms


   An interesting side note here and something I have only learnt since painting these troops is that while the flag of Andrew Trollope is white & green halved with white harts on it, it seems like his troops wore white and green halved tunic (but the opposite way round to the way I've done it) and the emblem on the tunic was a blue peacock . . .

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment