Thursday 30 June 2022

US Convoy

   With my 1st game imminent I stopped painting figures for the War of the Roses and went back to my WW2 US project. The last things to do we the Sherman tank, a Dodge Truck and a trio of jeeps, although I was also doing bits of scenery work around the edges to create a slightly busier board.
   Annoying at the point where I was starting to weather the vehicles, I managed to knock the tray they were sitting on off the side of a pile of things and broke some bits. I repaired most of it but only realised as I was weathering that some bits were missing entirely, so I decided to try and make it look like part of the project - if you can spot the bits, then well done.
   All 5 vehicles are Rubicon and were, mostly, bought in the before mentioned sale that set this all off - the jeeps being the initial order. 






This is the 3rd finished project for my 1 a month target for this year, so I am a bit behind on it now.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment