Monday 6 June 2022

The Last Old Chaos Marines Repaint

   A slight change of pace for this post as I tidied up and rebased the last (I think) old unit of chaos marines from my pre-blog army, I think everything going forward will be new (er) stuff.

   As with the other stuff, these needed the red tidied up and then the other colours redone and they just look so much better for it. It's only as I look at this photo that I realise I haven't done their right pads black like my others, but that can be fixed later on or left as is.


   I'm also starting to wonder, based on units in the pipeline, whether the aspiring champion for this unit and my other bolter armed unit need to be made to look a bit more aspiring, but that's another problem for later.

Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment